Lindsey’s Services


The recording of daily financial transactions, income and outgoings. This can be done as regularly as you wish, weekly, monthly, or quarterly.

VAT Returns

I can ensure the correct calculations and help you make sure you have put money aside to pay your bill on time. These need to be submitted to HMRC every 3 months

TAX Returns

If you are self-employed you will need to file your TAX return annually. I can collate your figures to help make this process as smooth as possible.

Cash and Credit Flow

Helping you keep on top of who you owe money to and who owes you money, making sure everything is paid on time is very important to the day to day running of your business.